Human Experience Developer, Coach and Facilitator for Change & Organizational development
Learning Learning Architects, LLC
2021 – present
- An emergent solutions development agency, working with innovators in the field of technology, AI, education and constructionist learning.
- Facilitate change by empowering organizations and individuals through workshops and train the trainer programs.
- Equipping organizations with the soft skills and mindsets needed in order to collaborate and work agile through immersive online platforms.
- Assistance in strategic implementation of narrative approaches, listening and value-oriented communication
Facilitators for Future
- Facilitators for Future is an open network of facilitators and part of the for Future movement.
- The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) proclaimed by the UN, as well as our democratic core values, form the orientation framework for our actions. We advocate and shape the change of society, economy and politics on a holistic level (economic, ecological, social and cultural). In doing so, we support others and take our own initiatives through participative and facilitative methods. We strengthen collaboration and support people and organizations in taking paths into an uncertain future with courage and resilience. We also accompany personal and organizational change through systemic, cross-disciplinary and cross-sector expertise.
2019 – present
- Consult organizations to improve impact by creating more human centered experiences and strategies through facilitating workshops and events using immersive, narrative, and culturally local approaches combined with the tools of cutting-edge technology.
- ImpactAgents is a partner company that supports companies and individuals in change processes through coaching and facilitation with a focus on becoming purpose driven and creating a sustainable future. ImpactAgents promotes creativity, new mindset and change processes with storytelling, process work and participative methods. Value-oriented, pragmatic and at eye level.
- StoryAtelier is a social story workshop, which develops and conducts media-based projects. The nonprofit organization enables people in a very broad range of physical, psychological, and social situations to tell their personal, authentic stories, to process them with media and to make them accessible for other people. A central piece is the workshop based digital story. StoryAtelier facilitates people throughout the process, but also brings expertise and know-how about how to use those stories and trigger projects for change.
German Sport & Olympia Museum
- Cultural mediation, educational concept development and facilitation of culture programs
Account Manager and Intercultural Communication
Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson GmbH
- Account Manager and Intercultural Communication Automotive Ford of Europe
Junior Account Manager
- Junior Account Manager Arts&Culture
Frowein & Team GmbH
EDUCATION AND ADVANCED TRAINING
PSM1 & PSM2
Professional Scrum Master Certification
New Work & Change Management, APMG
Facilitator Digital Storytelling, Digital StoryLab
Intercultural Management & Communication, itim
2002 – 2004
Diploma in Communications Economy West German Academy of Communication
2000 – 2002
Studies of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts Cologne
- Concept and process development
- Leadership development
- Train the Trainer Workshops
- methodological and didactical
- narrative approaches
- Small and large group facilitation
- value-oriented communication
- conflict management
- intercultural management & communication
- Deep Listening
- Agile work