Change Facilitator and Human Experience Designer
Learning Learning Architects, LLC
January 2021 – present
- An emergent solutions development agency, working with innovators in the field of technology, AI, education and constructionist learning.
- Facilitate change by empowering organizations through train the trainers workshops.
- Equipping organizations with the soft skills and mindsets needed in order to collaborate and work agile through immersive online platforms.
January 2019 – present
- Consult organizations to improve impact by creating more human centered experiences and strategies through facilitating workshops and events using immersive, narrative, and culturally local approaches combined with the tools of cutting edge technology.
January 2019 – present
- Create SEO content strategy
- Wrote educational articles and videos to empower customers and public.
- Develop website and improved the user experience backend and frontend based on user research.
- Create automations using Integromat, Airtable, and Woocommerce in order to make the system more efficient.
User Experience Researcher
PicsArt Inc., Yerevan, Armenia
February 2019- July 2019
- Conducted UX research with customers using quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Led and co-created a systematized and accessible documentation and library of research and to foster cross-departmental learning.
- Fostered better relationship between UX team in Armenia and marketing/product managers internationally through creative workshops.
- User Experience Consultant
Armenian International Women’s Association, Yerevan, Armenia
January 2019 – December 2019
- Brought together and facilitated dialogue between organizations and individuals in Armenia serving women to foster collaboration and explore ideas such as a co-working space for women
- Developed and conducted UX research plan in collaboration with the executive team, including 7 focus groups for Armenian women worldwide to assess needs, cultural context, and resources
- Helped develop platforms for connection both virtually and in person in line with user experience research, vision, and strategic goals.
Engaged Leadership Program Coordinator
Office of Engagement Initiatives, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Co-created and co-facilitated retreats and workshops around leadership, ethical community engagement, and critical reflection.
- Evaluated the Engaged Leadership program through focus groups and surveys to co-create strategy recommendations and build capacity
- Helped facilitate cross-campus relationships with team for students, faculty, and community through networking sessions and workshops, retreats, and capstone dialogues
Intergroup Dialogue Project at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Engage the entire Cornell community.
- Collaborate with many departments, programs and student organizations to develop and deliver offerings ranging from three-hour introductory experiences to intensive semester-long courses.
- Create intimate, peer-facilitated sessions to address topics of identity and communication.
- Provide participants with the skills to engage in productive conflict and create new shared meanings.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Design and Environmental Analysis
Minor in Theater, GPA 3.69
- Participatory and user centered design
- Social entrepreneurship
- Leadership development
- Story & listening circles
- Intergroup dialogue
- Qualitative and quantitative UX research methods
- Workshop facilitation using multi-partial facilitation
- Critical reflection (power analysis)